Important Spring Dates
SPRING 2020 INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE IN MID-FEBRUARY. 2019 INFO BELOW IS FOR REFERENCE ONLY AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN 2020.
(Practice & game dates subject to weather and teams/league)
Walk-In Registrations SPRING 2019 – March 2, 9 & 16
- Location: Westerville City Offices, 64 E. Walnut Street (use East entrance); 10AM – 1PM.
Registration Deadlines – March 18th
- Regular registration fee deadline (late fee applies after 3/18)
- Scholarship application deadline
- Play With a Friend requests (for Girls’ Tee-Ball, Coach-Pitch & Blue Hat softball, can only be guaranteed if received by 3/18)
Play-up Assessments – April 6th (rain date April 13th)
- Mandatory for those wishing to play-up from their regular age division
- See our newsletter calendar, page 18 for times and locations.
Skill Assessments – April 6th (rain date April 13th)
- See the WYBSL calendar or spring newsletter for age specific locations and times
- Green Hat and older leagues – mid-April
- Tee-Ball and Coach-Pitch – late-April
- Coach Pitch and older leagues – mid-May
- Tee-Ball – mid-May
Post Season Tournaments Begin – calendar to be set in May
Spring Season Ends – no later than July 21st
When Do We Practice & Play?
Begin in Late April
2 Weeknights & Saturday each week before regular season begins
Weeknights: 5:30PM or later, Saturdays: vary, Sundays: 12 Noon or later
Begin in mid May
2 Weeknights each week
Weeknights 6:15 or 6:30PM
During Game Season
Saturdays: vary, Sundays: 12 Noon or later